my name is Meagan. and no, my last name is not Moon. it’s Rock. I have named my business Meagan Moon in abundant gratitude for our earthly satellite and how she has carried me through all aspects of myself, and rooted me in my intuition. she is who taught me everything that I know about intuitive alchemy. her powerful presence influences me on the daily.
some things you may want to know about me:
- I live in Hawaii (Big Island), but haven’t always. I worked in fashion in NYC for a couple of years, until it became quite close to killing me. I sought the solace of the jungle for healing. and, well, I’m still here. mama earth has my heart. if you’d like to read the entirety of this story, head here!
- I have, since day one, been endlessly curious about the ever-elusive “intuition” and all that word conveys. I have sought my answers for it in very dark, and very light places. the result of my searching pushed me into surrender. for many years, I have surrendered into this “intuitive alchemy” process which time and time again, has proved to me the power of my thoughts and feelings, and my ability to manifest nearly anything, as long as I am clear on what my intuition desires for those anythings to be.
- and so, I spend the majority of my days writing books on the topic — outlining intuition and intuitive living for you, as well as my process for alchemizing reality (aka taking something negative and turning it into a positive) in order to manifest your intuition’s most desired life. I currently have one book available — INTUITIVE ALCHEMY — and I am mid-working on two more! so stay tuned :-)
- it brings me inexplicable joy to create content on youtube every single day. my channel is also called Meagan Moon. and this takes up a whole lot of my time. like, the majority of it. wouldn't have it any other way.
- i eat plant-based, meaning, I’ll have nada to do with consuming animals or their by-products. I have been living this way for almost five years. it has saved my life.
- I am married to the most compassionate, creative, kind human being. his name Evan Rock. and we host retreats together on our 9 acre jungle oasis here in Hawaii. interested in coming on one? pop over here! we would love have you.
- i also create jewelry. birthed from my deep love, appreciation for, and connection to body adornments, I launched my very fist business (called Steele Henry) just months after moving to Hawaii. pop here to learn much more about that. and pop here to meet the pieces and adorn with one yourself! I am forever inspired by the law of focus, and continually fueled by pairing back to only that which is most necessary. my intention is to connect us all through symbolical, geometric body adornment to celebrate the spirit of story, and the metaphysical brilliance in design.
- durian is my favorite food. i could live on it. oh, and mangoes too.
I am here to be radically real with you. I am inspired by every single one of you, and continuously reminded that we are one! we are one intuitive essence, flooding through these vessels as unique, individual lives. but in our heart of hearts, we are all on the same path, going to the same place. we are all headed into Love.
I seek to remember this and create this with all that I do.
my experience on earth thus far has been that of remembering how to live intuitively, in order to become the ultimate alchemist of my desired reality. this process, more than anything, is what I am over the moon excited to share with you.
my life has been a continuous process of re-discovering myself in energetic places, so that the physical places may bring more harmony and peace to myself, and to those that I hold dear. I seek to lift veils, break blocks, and see beauty in all that I do.
my prayer is that by remembering your intuition, the alchemy of love will shine through you, too.
mahalo x M
p.s. please never hesitate to reach out! I love to hear from you!